Your Alternative Names for Maps

Does anyone have any nicknames they give to particular maps, whether it's because you love/hate it, a feature or even simply an instance which happened during a game?

Mine would be:

Midwich Elementary = Scrotum High (due to the interesting decor and a silly chat with the killer after a trial).

Haddonfield = Headonfield (because of one embarrassing round where I did not think my Wraith was actually going to exit one of the damn houses!).

Comments

  • Yamaoka: Stealth Central.

    Hawkins: Indoor Stealth Central.

    Lery's: Windows.

    Disturbed Ward: Pain Asylum.

    Father Campbell's Chapel: You Really Let Yourself Go...

    Torment Creek: Big Silo Thingy

    Suffocation Pit: Mineshaft/Sufferpit

    Badham: Is This The Good One, Or...?

    Autohaven: I keep wanting to call all of them Wreckers Yard.

    Dead Dawg: I just sort of get some honkey tonk riffs in my head.

    Fractured Cow Shed: Extreme Cowshed of Pain.

    The Game: Why Was I Born.

    Haddonfield: Oh, Just ######### Off.

  • Haddonfield: Haddonfun

    Cowshed: Shack into jungle gym

    The Game: Widden pallets!

    Autohaven: Can’t see anything

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Yamaoka: Stealth Central.

    Hawkins: Indoor Stealth Central.

    Lery's: Windows.

    Disturbed Ward: Pain Asylum.

    Father Campbell's Chapel: You Really Let Yourself Go...

    Torment Creek: Big Silo Thingy

    Suffocation Pit: Mineshaft/Sufferpit

    Badham: Is This The Good One, Or...?

    Autohaven: I keep wanting to call all of them Wreckers Yard.

    Dead Dawg: I just sort of get some honkey tonk riffs in my head.

    Fractured Cow Shed: Extreme Cowshed of Pain.

    The Game: Why Was I Born.

    Haddonfield: Oh, Just ######### Off.

    Are any of the 5 badhams good? I hate them all equally

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2044672#Comment_2044672

    Are any of the 5 badhams good? I hate them all equally

    I dunno, that's why I'm always asking myself the same question

  • Midwich= MidBi*ch or Poop. Depending on my mood, I hate it all the same. Artistically, it's great, but as a solo survivor, it is so painful, especially against Mr Doctor or Mistress Nurse.

  • Midwich = ######### this #########.

  • The Game: New and improved pallet town

    Torment Creek: Bad memories

    Ironworks of Misery: Bad memories version 2

    Haddonfield: [BAD WORD]

    Dead Dawg: Please don't....

  • Not necessarily a nickname but any time I get a Badham map I have to start singing the Pink Panther theme

    "Badham badham, badham, badham badham badham badham badhaaaaaaam, badham"

  • -Haddnofun

    -Bruttarov's resting place

    -Scrotus Prenn

    -Tegame

    -Fractured balls

    -Palletwork miserable

    Can you guess which name corresponds to which map? :^) Yeah, you can.

  • - Haddonhell

    - Pallet Haven (Gideon's)

    - Oh F---- you, game! (Badham)

    - Darkened Haven (Autohaven)

    - Painful Dwelling

    - Disconnect (Old Ormond)

    - TNTD/Try Not To Disconnect (Cowshed)

    • Pallet city (That one Autohaven map)
    • Pallet Planet (the Game)
    • Billy's corn world (Any farm map)
    • Hell (Haddonfield)
    • 'Nam (Yamaoka)
  • Blight mains viewpoint

    MacMillan, At least its not lerys

    Autohaven, At least its not lerys

    Coldwind, At least its not cowshed, but also not lerys

    Crotus Prenn, At least its not lerys

    Haddonfield, Bad but it could be worse, aka lerys

    Backwater swamp, Everything is coated in Vaseline but at least its not lerys

    Lerys, :C

    Red forest, Temple is really fun, mothers dwelling is a bit much tho and at least its not lerys tho

    Springwood, the buildings are a bit much but can be managed

    The game, Power pallet breaking go brrr

    Yamaoka, I am one with the grass they are my people

    Ormond, Covered in ice and snow very slippy

    Hawkins, At least I have compound 21

    Saloon, Why is this buggy slippery

    Silent hill, Running in the halls go brrrr

  • ######### AGAIN? Why is this the only map I get? (Swamp)

    ######### AGAIN? Why is this the only map I get? (Haddonfield)

    ######### AGAIN? Why is this the only map I get? (Cow Shed)

    ######### AGAIN? Why is this the only map I get? (Autohaven)

    ######### GAME IS BROKE I HATE THIS MAP TOO. (THE REST)