Strengthen Pig
Strengthen the nut, it is very slow and weak, you can hardly play with it and your traps are coming off easy.
Strengthen the nut, it is very slow and weak, you can hardly play with it and your traps are coming off easy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lost in translation?
Maybe something along the lines of what Trapper got, where the first box is much less likely to be the one, the second more likely, and so on.
What if the traps included Blind and Mangled as they both kinda make sense for such a device?
It’s almost always the last box for me anyway. I have the worst luck going against her.
I wanna know what "strengthen the nut" means.
same
This is pure gold. I'm sorry that OP's post got ruined by translation, but holy ######### is it funny.
S T R E N G T H E N T H E N U T
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Over a year and still no strengthened nut.
I'm all for strengthening the nut
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
If it makes OP feel better, the Dredge update will be strengthening Pig's nut.