Outfit kate

You should put in more clothes, for the character of Kate and new heads.
Would be very nice. Thank you

Comments

  • You should put in more clothes, for the character of Kate and new heads.
    Would be very nice. Thank you
    Getting new kate stuff soon already
  • Probably on Wednesday.

    Kates new outfit will arrive then. Just like Street Clown and Mad Max Trapper.
  • We'll have American Kate SoonTM and then Alpine Kate in probs December or sooner.

  • Did we get variations/recolors of her new outfit or just one base outfit? I'm stuck at work ugh.. Screenshots anyone?! 
  • Silas said:
    Did we get variations/recolors of her new outfit or just one base outfit? I'm stuck at work ugh.. Screenshots anyone?! 
    As far as I’m aware they have only shown the one color scheme but based on their release pattern she will have 3 colored versions of the Alpine Frost one. The Katriot costume probably only has one set up.