Is anyone else having issues when turning?

Specifically with Freddy, whenever I play him I literally cannot fully turn!

I have been trying to get the achievements on this man so I never have to play him again, but it's pretty [BAD WORD] infuriating fighting against my mouse to complete a single turn

Chases become incredibly difficult, survivors don't even have to 360, they can literally just walk to the side and there's nothing that I can do but frantically try to maneuver beside them to line up a hit.

It's agony, and if this is a universal issue, I'd like to know if there's some kind of fix other than "don't play the game."


... And before anyone asks: yes, it's just on Freddy, no, it's not just my mouse--I can use it just fine on other killers, and outside of matches it works perfectly.

Comments

  • I had that issue as Blight yesterday. I restarted my game and it fixed itself.

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    I had that issue as Blight yesterday. I restarted my game and it fixed itself.

    I'll have to give that a go tomorrow if it happens again--if it helps, then you have my most profound gratitude!

  • If you are on Steam there was or still is a bug with Steam overlay making the mouse movement in-game very sluggish and slow.

    Installing Steam beta (from settings in Steam) fixes that, unless the live build is already updated with it by now. I had to install beta yesterday to be able to play properly.

    Welcome to the Steam Client Beta group. Opting in to the Steam Client Beta lets you see the latest features before they're released. You can find out how to opt in to a beta here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Betas You can see the latest Client Beta updates on this group's announcement page. Join the group to get updates delivered to your Friend Activity feed. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamClientBeta#announcements Your testing and feedback is an enormous help!