Which content creators struggle with certain killers?
We all know who's the best and such Otzdarva Trapper, Stalky Boi Myers, Umbra Huntress, Super Alf Nurse, ScottJund Blight. But who seems to struggle with who? Can someone give examples. I've seen Tru3 struggle with Clown. And OhTofu with Legion.
Comments
Ohtofu pretty much never plays hag since he hates her
Scott jund never played deathslinger past PTB due to his inconsistency
I would say Umbra,Scott and OhTofu more or less struggle with Hag because they pretty much never play her
Otz definitely struggles with Nurse at least from the few matches I've seen him playing her.
I can confirm I am absolutely terrible with Hag and Deathslinger.
Well I can see why and I mean no offense.
I watch OhTofu the most out of all content creators and from my experience watching him, Plague is the one he struggles with the most.
Most larger content creators are very basic at best with Nurse. Not meant as a knock on them at all. Take Infectious away and they struggle against good Nurse runners.
Yeah Tru3 definitely struggles with Clown from what I've seen, from what I watch he tends to spam his bottles quite a bit when playing Clown. Tru3 also isn't good at Hag, because she simply doesn't fit the mold of how he enjoys playing killer. Otz isn't exactly the best at Doctor, and he admits that he's not the best with Huntress, DeathSlinger, and Blight.
OhTofu cannot Plague. Like, at all. He is a spray'n'pray guy.
I'm sorry but this video tells me otherwise:
https://youtu.be/JkfmfibX9O4He's actually the only player that truely understands her 😤
Oh ######### I totally forgot about that video. Having Sloppy and Nurse’s on Plague made me think he went crazy at first lol.