Strong language
I was looking through the rating of DBD and it said STRONG LANGUAGE when does that happen... LMAO
I was looking through the rating of DBD and it said STRONG LANGUAGE when does that happen... LMAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of the flavor text for perks, items, etc. has curse words
Oh damn I actually feel kinda stupid, well most of the time when they rate it for Strong language its the in game characters speaking, or the other players speaking
In perk descriptions.
It's not even that bad though to be honest (at least the ones I've read).
Off the top of my head, these are the ones I can remember:
Hope: 'Buckle up fuckos, let's roll!'
Tenacity: I'm taking this bastard down!
Also there's other bits in perk descriptions like David's 'I don't give a ######### pal.'
There's really not much else that I can remember right now though... You have to look to see it.
Post game chat.
Not on console or switch tho!
Yeah like I said that's really mild language compared to what they could've said
lol
Yeah, it's pretty mild in my opinion too.
Ash be shitting in the tall grass lol.
not anymore lol
They were talking about post-game chat, but not anymore because apparently, people got their feewings hurt from that.