The Trickster Main Event
Hey, so I am excited for the new chapter which is releasing soon and I coudn‘t wait to watch some gameplay of the trickster on youtube. But I have noticed that some things about the main event are bothering me and I wanted to know if you guys feel the same way.
So whenever the trickster starts his main event he can throw unlimited knives towards the survivors, but what I think is really strange is that there is no feedback for the survivor that he has started his main event. I mean: come on its his MAIN EVENT and from the survivors point of view nothing really changes... I really feel like there should be a sort of celebration or something like that. Like for example the music changing rapidly, or confetti, or what i personally would like that the red light that indicates that the killer is right behind you flashes in different colours.
what do you guys think about this idea? I would really like to hear your opinion about it.
isn‘t the main event a little underwhelming?
Comments
For his personality I agree, there should be something to fit that 'stage persona'.
Yeah, right? I mean its great that he winks at you in the lobby and that he talks to you during the game but I think the devs really could have gone the extra mile to make his gameplay true to his lore.
They never make big changes after releasing a Killer in the PTB, so I doubt we're going to get anything new for him.
It is underwhelming yeah. Only seems to activate once the survivor is down already, and if there's nobody nearby is pointless. Sometimes I wasn't even getting it, not sure what the requirement was.