New chapter delay? It wouldn't make a difference either way

I get alot of people want new things in the game, keeps it alive and hell most of us would settle for better communication with the devs about upcoming changes, new things etc. But they dont and I doubt they will but let's be honest is the new chapter really going to bring much to the table? No map, no new loops, tiles totem spawns to learn and the killer themself is weak and very unlikely to be played at high ranks, look at twins (havent versed since a few days after release) same as many killers that are so redundant and weak they arent touched. Then the new perks... I wont see people replace DH,Unbreakable,BT for them nor will I see killers replace gen defense or well rounded perks for meme/hex ones with little use.

So seriously what does this chapter really add for alot of players... for me, not much at all. And that is a reoccurring issue.

Comments