How fast are heals with We'll Make It and Botany Knowledge?

With the changes to healing time and BK being bumped up to 33%?

Also is a Self Care heal now 36 seconds?

Comments

  • Fast.

    I don't expect seeing a lot more BK user though. What's the point when you have WGLF :D

  • i have always used bk and am very happy with the upgrade
  • BK is a solid perk to have tbh. I only run it with SC though, otherwise it gets switched for empathy.

  • @George_Soros said:
    Fast.

    I don't expect seeing a lot more BK user though. What's the point when you have WGLF :D

    I think you mean we´ll make it.

  • We can have healer builds now :
    We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge, Streetwise (if bringing a medkit) or Autodidact, and Selfcare.
  • Can anyone confirm if we'll make it and botany knowledge stack here in 2019? Cant find anything recent and cant test it myself as none of my friends play anymore.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/528956#Comment_528956

    1. Yes.
    2. It's 6.333 seconds with the two of them instead of 8 seconds.
    3. Please don't necro threads.

    does a medkit give you further extra speed to the we'll make it and botany knowledge perks?

  • We'll Make It and Botany Knowledge stack, but it doesn't make a huge difference and you'll never feel like the two perks together allowed you to save the day. If We'll Make It doesn't do it, adding Botany Knowlege isn't going to fix things. It's very noticeable on its own when you don't have We'll Make It active however.

  • Check this video out: https://youtu.be/KjWLd5D5mqE

    Pain reliever has a lot of good dbd vids...

  • BK is better than We'll Make It in my opinion.

    You can use it on yourself along with Self Care and/or a medikit for some really fast heals.

    We'll Make it is much more limited.

    There's a hardcap of 100% increase so you can't stack too much of these perks and bonuses together.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/702520#Comment_702520

    Yes.

    We'll Make It stacks up to only +100% with ITSELF. It does not mention anywhere that the overall healing speed cap is +100% in total. Anything you add on top of that will work because it's only the perk that itself is capped. No making 3 rescues with tier 3 of the perk to gain +300% healing speed -- it will only stay up to a maximum of 100%.

    When I ran We'll Make it (+100%), with Botany Knowledge (+33%) and while having the new Dying Light effect on me (+33%), with a Leader Buff (+25), I had +191% healing speed and was healing nearly triple the speed than normal.

    Are you 100% sure on this? I remember someone saying healing bonuses are capped at 100%.

    And I just realized this is a big thread necro.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/702760#Comment_702760

    Are you 100% sure on this? I remember someone saying healing bonuses are capped at 100%.

    And I just realized this is a big thread necro.

    Why did you bring me back from the dead?! Just let me die! 😂

  • Hey it wasn't me! Someone else brought out the dark arts.

  • That I didn't know. Good to know!

  • The way the game does percentage based things is additive for buffs and multiplicive for debuffs. So a 24% perk and a 12% perk will give a 29% debuff, not a 26% debuff. This is done so you will never reach 100% debuff which literaly stops all progression. Additives stack and don't have a cap. A 100% buff with 2 33% buffs and a 15% buff will stack to 178% due to being additive.

  • @yandere777 said:

    The way the game does percentage based things is additive for buffs and multiplicive for debuffs. So a 24% perk and a 12% perk will give a 29% debuff, not a 26% debuff. This is done so you will never reach 100% debuff which literaly stops all progression. Additives stack and don't have a cap. A 100% buff with 2 33% buffs and a 15% buff will stack to 178% due to being additive.

    Really? Damn guess I better start using those because I never do. I rarely if ever see BK or WMI tbh... Thanks for the tip 😉

  • @CJsDBD said:

    Can anyone confirm if we'll make it and botany knowledge stack here in 2019? Cant find anything recent and cant test it myself as none of my friends play anymore.

    They don't, because We'll make it says it doesn't stack with anything else.