Save up my items and offerings?
Should I save them?
Should I save them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Items and offerings
What for?
IDK, just too have more offerings, IDK
They are just there to use. There is nothing you can save them up for.
some people use specific offering only on special occasions though. Like party streamers only during events or when playing in SWF..
Yes, thats what I mean sorry if I was unclear but yeah, should I save things like party streamers, vigos's jar of salty lips and survivor pudding, or Event items?
I don’t think it’s necessary.
for events you will get event-specific offerings that can only be used during the event.
items are there to use when you want them to use. There is no point in saving them.
i actually like to have at least one of every kind in my Inventar. But that’s just the collector in me. There is no reason for it..
You could save your good offerings if you feel you don’t have a good build and are waiting until you get one. But if you are confident in your build and skill then use the heck out of them.
I don't know why but I have an urge to get like a 1000 Add-ons and items on all my characters, so I don't have to worry about not having enough equipment lol
I have a team based build that includes
Bond, Prove thyself, Urban Evasion and Botany knowledge.
In my opinion I think that's a pretty good build, works for me anyway.
If you can still obtain the item, then use it