Changing my survivor main
I have been maining Meg for about 8 months now and thought it was time to change. Just know, I’ll always be a Meghead and Meg will always have a special place in my heart.
I recently bought the Cursed Legacy DLC (played Oni a few times and realized I’m garbage with him). Been trying to grind Yui and get her three teachables, which are pretty fun perks to use even though they’re not that great. I played Yui a few times and there was something about her that I just really loved. I read her lore and I just fell in love with her. Yui’s personality is something that I really look for in women: she’s a badass on her scooter, she’s got a dream she wants to come true, and she wants to be able to help others. Also, let’s not forget that she’s a total hotty. Because of that, I am going to be grinding a ton of bloodpoints on Yui and she’s gonna be my new main.
My fellow Yui mains, where are y’all at?! Come welcome the newest member of the Yui main family.
Comments
Oi, welcome to the Yui club!
Thanks 😇
Always great to see anotha' Yui main coming in.
Meg -1
Yui +1
Lol, jokes aside play whoever you like.
I main Jake & Kate, but I'm thinking about switching to Yun Jin once All Kill is released.
I started with David and although I am trying to work my way through the others one by one to get their teachables, he's always the one I will return to for challenges etc. Because he's hot.