NERF DS
Every ######### match I see 3 or 4 survivors running Dark Sense, ######### is wrong with the devs?!? they see my aura every time a gen is finished and there are 5 gens in the match so they see my aura 5 TIMES!!!! ######### IS THIS GAME?? how this was not nerfed yet????
Comments
There's a reason third seal is meta.
I didn't think school was out for a few more months.
but for real... why are so many people using dark sense these days?
did I miss a big streamer saying it was a great perk or something?
Well I mean it's only fair since the killer has bitter murmur.
This just in: 1 in 4 people don't know what satire is.
Third Seal + Trail of Torment FTW.
Congratulations I took the bait XD
This is why kerosene can is Top tier
preach ๐
The Clown is so weak without this add-on it should honestly be base-kit
Yeah everyone ran solvent jug and I could never fathom why? When kerosene can blinds them you donโt even need exhaustion
We should see the Killer's aura all the time without having to use a perk and not even having to complete a generator for it to work!
Joke aside, you got me with the title. ๐น
Fr ๐ญ๐ฉ
i have never seen anyone using dark sense.
I used it once for a challenge. You know, the one where you have to finish repairing four generators in a single trial while using Dark Sense.
I don't remember which tome, tho.