Basement Bubba trapper billy

Basically any instadown killer if you put me n the basement I dc iam sick of instadown chainsaws broken oni hammer broken you guys want to get your challenges done cause your a stupid sweet lord I am back to rank 10 cause of killers playing like trash and using iron grasp I don't care if I go back to rank 20 I'm down with playing against cheating lames through you n the basement stand on top of the stairs chainsaw or trap the killer shack untill it is all most impossible to get you so I don't care if I have to wait an hour to play you put me n the basement I'm not waiting on a hook for you to kill my team that's the benefit to playing solo survivor I don't have to deal with your cheating crap

Comments

  • I can’t decipher this

  • Give me 10 minutes I'm gonna need to reread this about five times

  • TL:DR

    👶😭😖🤡👶🤡😖😭

  • "broken oni hammer"

    "your a stupid sweet lord"

    "playing like trash and using iron grasp"

    "I'm down with playing against cheating lames through you n the basement stand on top of the stairs chainsaw or trap the killer shack untill it is all most impossible to get you"

    This post is complete gold.

  • Punctuation is your friend.


    Also if Survs can run around and Sabo and take hits to make me drop them for a challenge, then Killers can do basement challenges. You can single handedly ruin the Killer's challenge by paying attention to what's happening and staying away from the basement.

  • trapper... instadown...

    what?

  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Maybe try don't get downed near basement next time? Dev designed basement for a reason: to make it easier to defend hook. Did u know that in the old days killer can just stand in the middle of basement stairs and totally block all survivors inside? If u get hooked in basement just hold as long as possible because killer will try to defend u as a bait, and if your teammate got hooked in basement just cut loose unless u know killer is very far away from basement

  • I know this is simplistic. But don't go down near the basement. Drives me crazy when people want to loop the ######### out of the shack, then cry because they are hooked in the basement. Just run far away from the basement or accept the punishment of going down near the basement. Hopefully you wasted some of the killer's time or finished the gen you were so committed to.

  • Can't when your spawned next to it stop putting people n the basement

  • @UnentitledBunnyMan said:

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Maybe try don't get downed near basement next time? Dev designed basement for a reason: to make it easier to defend hook. Did u know that in the old days killer can just stand in the middle of basement stairs and totally block all survivors inside? If u get hooked in basement just hold as long as possible because killer will try to defend u as a bait, and if your teammate got hooked in basement just cut loose unless u know killer is very far away from basement

    Did you when the game first started they banned campers

  • Yeah pls ban killers for normally playing to make survivor queue longer than now

  • To be fair, the only time I ever basement trapper anyone is when I don't have much choice, which means it takes forever to get all the traps together, which means your team has ages to calmly come over and rescue you.

    Also I'm a padded jaws gamer. So there's that, too.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    trapper... instadown...

    what?

    No I'm talking about basement killers n general instadown oni Billy bubba and basement trappers stop maining killer which is extremely easy and play solo survivor and see for yourself stop looking at it from a killers point of view and look at it from you being put on a basement hook cause for some reason bubba needs iron grasp and when you ask why I had to do a challenge bro it is the same excuse every time and if that's the reasons I'd rather not play against sweets play for fun or not at all when I play killer I don't have the problem of being gen rushed so I don't understand what killers are crying about I get 4ks alot and the only time I tunnel is if I catch injured survivor on gen instead of healing because I am constantly patroling gens don't use totems with the exception of haunted and that's not often because pop and the twins perk is enough you don't have to be good to play killer only decent but cause most killers don't know how to build or they heard true say something about gen rushing killers want to patrol hooks when all you need is to apply gen pressure and nothing else guarantee 4k alot but no you would rather punish a survivor for saving a teammate because you are morbid bullied or lazy

  • Basement Billy is the biggest meme of all time.

  • @UnentitledBunnyMan said:

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Maybe try don't get downed near basement next time? Dev designed basement for a reason: to make it easier to defend hook. Did u know that in the old days killer can just stand in the middle of basement stairs and totally block all survivors inside? If u get hooked in basement just hold as long as possible because killer will try to defend u as a bait, and if your teammate got hooked in basement just cut loose unless u know killer is very far away from basement

    I also remember the time when basement hooks were the only go to option because of the perma Sabo meta. 😫

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039553#Comment_2039553

    No I'm talking about basement killers n general instadown oni Billy bubba and basement trappers stop maining killer which is extremely easy and play solo survivor and see for yourself stop looking at it from a killers point of view and look at it from you being put on a basement hook cause for some reason bubba needs iron grasp and when you ask why I had to do a challenge bro it is the same excuse every time and if that's the reasons I'd rather not play against sweets play for fun or not at all when I play killer I don't have the problem of being gen rushed so I don't understand what killers are crying about I get 4ks alot and the only time I tunnel is if I catch injured survivor on gen instead of healing because I am constantly patroling gens don't use totems with the exception of haunted and that's not often because pop and the twins perk is enough you don't have to be good to play killer only decent but cause most killers don't know how to build or they heard true say something about gen rushing killers want to patrol hooks when all you need is to apply gen pressure and nothing else guarantee 4k alot but no you would rather punish a survivor for saving a teammate because you are morbid bullied or lazy

    You don't the problems of other killers since they are rank one and not at rank 20 were a 4k is a walk in the park. Additional, how about using punctuation in your texts, they are hard to read. And don't worry bad punctuation and grammar is still better than non at all.