so uh? When will there be a Kill with friend?
Playing survivor is boring so me and my friends usually resort to playing killer and just talking through discord. There should be like a 2 killer vs 6 survivor thing.
Playing survivor is boring so me and my friends usually resort to playing killer and just talking through discord. There should be like a 2 killer vs 6 survivor thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES!
This has been a request for a while now. I think it would be a lot of fun to have a KWF mode, but you have to consider what goes into it. The devs would probably have to make bigger maps to accommodate it, for example. And then there's the queue times. And then there's balancing it out. Two nurses would be insane. If not two nurses, a nurse and a billy. And would it be too strong for one killer camping the hook and the other pressuring gens? I'd like to see it, but I don't expect to for a good while.
Support the proposition - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292/fair-and-fun-solution-to-swf-problem/p1
i think it would be fun
As I stated in my proposition, killers should be able to play in KWF (Kill With Friend), something like SWF for killers, or with a random killer, when you do not have a friend to play with, so when your friend trolls you... Well, it is friendly, you would probably have a lot of good laugh then, not anger as if it would be a random, other killer.
On the other hand, we see SWF sandbagging each other, and still we have this mode in our game. So I think trolling in KWF would not be a big problem.
Yeah, honestly I would love to goof around with my friend in KWF mode, or another players I met in the game. Trolling each other would probably give us a lot of good time.
2 killers? How's that gonna work? You'll have situations like 1 killer bringing survivors into the basement while Leatherface stands guard.
Never gonna happen. The game simply wasnt built for this and SWF that had way less impact on how the game works in its core introduced insane balance problems already
Devs are even too lazy to get new DS animations for killers.
So what do you think, are they gonna adress all new scenarios killervskiller (nurse stepping into trapper trap?) and completely redo their netcode to make a "giggle mode" work? I doubt that
We need dedicated servers first. Latency and Lag from two peoples dial up internet would be too op!