Am I wrong
Why do developers design stupid killers, I swear the developers want a war. Killers suck so much then they find new playstyles, like slugging. It becomes strong and then he'll get nerfed even more. Survivors will then complain about the new perks and get them nerfed, poor killer mains wont ever get a say in it because this stupid game is so 1 sided.
How confident am I in what I said?
8/10
All I can say Is I hope you prove me wrong
Comments
Which killers are you referring to here?
Also why would the devs cater to one side in the asymmetrical game they made?
Just think about it. Picture bubba with that Hex: Crowd control, sounds quite strong right. The developers can't think, "It's just hex perk, survivors can cleanse it". They'll instantly think "Too OP, needs a nerf".
"Why do people make decisions that I wouldn't have made?"
Design Stupid Killers?
Blight wants a word with ya chief.
Slugging is not a new playstyle... It's a tactic / strategy you employ when the opportunity arises or when your forced to
If you want an excellent type of stupid playstyle, we could go back to Pyramid Head. The whole M2 into M1 instantly Fiasco where 99% of chases would end up in a loss for survivors. I really don't want to get into this discussion.... again....
There's also Twins where people came with with a camping playstyle... I have no idea how this works as I don't have twins, rarely see someone play them and rarely play against them. I'm not sure of this info as I've only seen a few mentioned it on the forums & a few streamers.
Then why didn’t it get a nerf? Smash hit and starstruck got buffed so if they had plans to nerf crowd control they would have already
The devs aren’t one sided in the slightest. In this very update they are nerfing DS (with fair reason mind you) and adding in 3 decent killer perks with a low tier killer who has potential with a few buffs
I do agree but it's a worry when the first playstyle you think of is slugging.
Lol just remember, I don't think anyone tried Hex: Crowd Control on bubba yet, just saying.
Down someone as Victor, park by a hook, hook the donwed person, ay as Charlotte while facecamping from across the map. When you hear Killer Instinct go off, go back to the hook with Charlotte. Switch to Victor when they get too close to him/the hook. If they come for the unhook first, tunnel the hooked person with Victor. If they try to kick Victor, jump on them and down them/the now-unhooked survivor.
Rinse and repeat, because at some point everyone will be injured and can't go for the save and then that person is dead and you're hooking someone else and someone else is slugged and... Yeah.
TLDR: Facecamp people from across the map and then snowball heavily when enough people are injured, which you will force with the facecamping.
Edit: why the ######### did I just put this into words. I hate everything about this but I can't bring myself to delete it because I hate it and want everyone to know how dumb and strong and miserable and unhealthy it is.
So that's the whole fiasco about, hah...
I love the term "park" when someone says "You need to park Charlotte"
You still get to vault once which is usually all you need
Bamboozle is more consistent and probably batter anyway