I wish we could see the entries for outfit contest

It really sucks, checking out the amazing creations people posted was one of the best things about artwork contest.

Why did it have to be changed so that we can't see the submissions.

We'll miss out on seeing so many amazing entries, it's just so sad.

Comments

  • I've seen great works before too so yeah.


    Maybe it's more of an internal decision-thing who knows.

  • I always loved looking through the submissions too it’s a shame

  • wait really, we can't see the submissions?

    that sucks

    I thought we'd be community voting considering this is sort of a community oriented thing

  • It could be so they don't have to deal with a large amount of posts regarding people being disappointed the entries they liked didn't win.

  • I'd rather not see them. I hated seeing one I really like not win. I don't want to think about what "could have been".

  • Yeah, I wanted to see an outfit of Clown wearing a party hat with a birthday cake backpack that has fire effects :(