Tips for BHVR to make more money
I wanna buy dances in the store, that i can do in the lobby.
I also would pay for dances that I would be able to do after I rekt the killer or rekt the survivor.
I would also be prepared to pay for old premium rift charms & new special charms.
Comments
I want to pimp my basement with bloodstains, have different bodyparts to hang on the walls and decide where blood should drip from the roof etc.
I wanna buy cute pimp stuff for my basement, like the mangled unicorn, bunnies & stuff, to make it really creepy.
Dead by fashion 2: Pimp up your walls edition
I would like to have different Moris. I would pay for this in a heartbeat
Tips are the last thing a company like BHVR needs to make more money, they are doing just fine on their own.
Do you wanna change the visual appearance of the mori or do you wanna pay to win?
no no! I just want to change the appearance.
Different themes for hooks seems like a no-brainer for cosmetics. They already put decorations on hooks for holiday events and people would love to customize the hooks with more than teeny, tiny, nearly imperceptible charms.
How about start by making DLC's that people actually want to buy instead of the garbage that the twins chapter was.