Survivors making groaning noises after they're dead
So I've been having this problem for quite a while and I've seen twitch streamers have the same problem as well, but I haven't seen any updates from BHVR or any other discussions on this topic. Basically, whenever a survivor dies on hook (I haven't tested if this works for moried survivors or survivors that die on the ground), they keep on making groaning noises. As a killer who uses these noises to track survivors all the time, this is extremely annoying to deal with. I've also experienced the same thing when I play survivor and one of my teammates died and while it was creepy at first (and annoying sometimes considering I use both blood and sound to find my fellow survivors), it wasn't nearly as annoying as it is while I'm playing killer. I wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this, if there are any other discussions on this topic that I haven't heard of, and if BHVR has made any plans to fix this issue.
Comments
Yeah I’ve had this issue too. It really messes me up as killer cause I think it’s an injured survivor hiding nearby but it’s just someone I killed moaning from beyond the grave.
It threw me for a loop as survivor once too. Spent half a minute looking for the injured survivor so I could heal them.
Once you know about the bug, it's less obstructive, but it IS an issue that still needs to be fixed, for precisely the reason you mention.
Me too. The first time I went for looking who was making that noises, I thought he was a hacker and it was stacked in the wall. #########
There are acknowledged bug reports in on this issue.