Dead By Daylight Funko Pops
I personally think it would be nice to have the Hag or Plague to name a couple and think it would be awesome if they released some.
Am I alone in this?
I personally think it would be nice to have the Hag or Plague to name a couple and think it would be awesome if they released some.
Am I alone in this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd pay actual money to have my big boi clown as a funko
I'm not much for funko pops myself, but I cannot argue against their popularity, so it would definitely be a good seller for them.
I would buy a Hag funko in a heartbeat and I don't even collect them lol
i'm honestly surprised there aren't any already.
i personally don't care for pops but i would love some more figures. especially figures that are more affordable and more variety than what they have now lol.
Bleugh, funkos are so soulless and cheap. Those $300 statues are awesome, but I'd rather have a something in the $30-$60 price range.
I'd love it if they made those. I've got funkos of Myers, Demog and Freddy because thats as close as we got right now
I'd rather a cute keychain tbh...........
Like those cute figurines of the survivors/killers, but keychains I can put on a backpack.
Or heck, even a flat acrylic charm, man. Like those things artists sell on Etsy.
I would much rather have high quality figures than funko pops. There already exist a few for Wraith and Trapper and you can find a lot for the licensed killers.
Funko pops are garbage figures. They are releasing actual good statues of the killers and I’m hoping for more. Including survivors.
I'm surprised they haven't made Funkos already, considering every other franchise ever has buckled to this trend and made Funkos of their characters.