Heroic Virtue Challenge

The challenge says survive while 3 Survivor(s) escape the trial and has.

Below that it has 0/3 as the counter.

Is that counter counting 3 survivors or does it mean I have to do 3 survivors in 3 matches different matches?

Comments

  • Either works- 3 survivors in one trial or 3 different survivors in 3 different trials. So long as you're in the trial when they escape, even if you die later on, you get +1 to the challenge.

    Edit: I've just properly re-read your question and it's the first one- 3 survivors need to escape whilst you're still in the trail, over the course of as many trials as you need. You don't need to have 3 survivors escape before you in 3 different trials, thankfully.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Either works- 3 survivors in one trial or 3 different survivors in 3 different trials. So long as you're in the trial when they escape, even if you die later on, you get +1 to the challenge.

    Thank you for explaining that, because I was confused about that too. :)

  • As long as a challenge doesn't have "within in a single trial" somewhere in it that means you can do it over the course of multiple games.

  • it just counts how many people have left before you left.

    if that number reaches 3, no matter how many games that took, you get the rewards.


    due to the number being 3, that means that it is possible to get this challenge in a single game - its unlikely though.

  • I notice there may be a beneficial bug to the latest heroic virtue challenge in the rift. The directions say that you must survive while others escape. But what I’m finding is that if it’s down to two people and you die on the hook and the other person escapes through the hatch as soon as it opens, then you still get credit for it even though you technically didn’t “survive” to see it happen. I’ve gotten 2 points so far that way.