One little thing bugs me about the new game map,
It's a tiny nitpick but as a fan of the Saw fan, Dr. Gordan shouldn't be on the floor dead in that map. he's the one guy who survived the whole thing. I'm pretty sure that's him on the floor
It's a tiny nitpick but as a fan of the Saw fan, Dr. Gordan shouldn't be on the floor dead in that map. he's the one guy who survived the whole thing. I'm pretty sure that's him on the floor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Ryan489x I believe the one who is dead on the floor is the guy who died in the final movie.
I'm pretty sure the guy in the bathroom has blonde hair, the guy who died in the final movie had dark hair (and an intact foot which the guy in the bathroom does not)
It could be Adam, or Detective Hoffman, it's been a while since I have seen Final Chapter, but I seem to recall Dr. Gordon taking Hoffman back to the room from the first movie.
@ChurchofPig Ah, yes. I believe you're correct. Thank you for the correction.