Billy's weapon
From POV Billy's weapon is now below POV than it used to be is this intentional or it's just a bug that somehow didn't get fix.
From POV Billy's weapon is now below POV than it used to be is this intentional or it's just a bug that somehow didn't get fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember the wacky camera changes he got during the god loop removal patch. I don't remember that many people complaining so I guess they just left it as it was.
It’s been like this for a while. Healthy change as some of weapons were too distracting like the Cow Leg
Is it a constant thing or one time cause I've gotten stuck in knife up animation for Ghostface lots of times, T3 meyers animation staying up after reverting back to T2, Blink hand on Nurse staying up post blink, Oni collecting orbs animation staying up when power wasn't full, and numerous other animation bugs that only seem to effect killer POV. If it's a constant thing I've never noticed but I also never play Billy unless I have to for a Daily or during his Tome.
Billy's animations have been bugged for quite a long time. This is an old video to show the difference. McLean recently said they will fix them but he didn't say WHEN.