Okay now i'm lost
So adept killer achievements we all hate them because their impossible to get but i'm confused i got a merciless victory as Oni with two gold and two iridescent emblems so is it supposed to be get just gold and iridescent or just iridescent
Comments
Depends on your rank. A single pip at red ranks is usually the same as a double at yellow/grey ranks.
Emblems and pips have been bugged atm though so it could also be that.
Iridescent which is a merciless as killer
As long as you achieved merciless, that’s all that matters. At red ranks I’ve had a survivor escape through the hatch, get 3 iridescent emblems and a gold, and still achieved Merciless Killer.
Incorrect, Merciless and double-pip. If you get one and not the other, the achievement won't unlock.
At least that's how it's been in my experience.
Sorry. I thought that was implied. I’ve never got Merciless but only 1 pip.
I have but I'm assuming it was a bug--still, better safe than sorry on the figurative "requirements checklist."
Merciless at Red Ranks is 4 Iridescent. With 3 Iridescent and 1 Gold, you would only get Ruthless at Red Ranks, so you must have been purple Ranks to get a Merciless Killer with 3 Iridescent and 1 Gold.
merciless and double pip are the same thing
Already addressed this. I've gotten merciless without the double pip--no adept. Brutal with a double pip--still no adept.
Again, fairly certain it was a bug. Again, felt it necessary to cover all bases, even if they should normally be the same thing. Sometimes things aren't normal, and it's good to know for those times.
Edit: Did I play a Trapper game against you a little bit ago today? Your name seems hella familiar.
do you play in the south america server? ( I do think there's only 1 here...)
and did you kill me after I failed a flashlight save and stepped on a trap? I believe the map was azarov...
I swear Scouts Honour. This genuinely happened to me playing as Plague with LOTS of slugging, and 11 hooks.
I got a merciless yesterday and no achievement. Probably bugged like everything else in this game.
Nope, guess you're just named similarly to another gentleman--I wanted to make sure you weren't upset, but it wasn't you so no harm, no foul! My match was against some poor lad running OoO (with friends I assume?) on a Coldwind map. Their whole group but one died in basement (the unkilled one DC'd within the first two minutes of the game).
get bhrvred i guess
I never run object, so absolutely not me.