Simple question

So I was thinking what's the worst killer ability to face I mean by examples of invisible vault traps, deaf spirit (can't hear her phase walking) and so on which killer is the most annoying or aggravating to face because of their ability

Comments

  • If we don't count add-ons and perks, I would say Deathslinger, I like chases, but he just removes them most of the time.

    If we count add-ons and perks then Freddy, I don't enjoy 30 minute games.

  • Most annoying? Victor. No chase points from being chased. Can barely see him. Good ones will leave you on the ground for four minutes. Bad ones will camp the basement.

  • Freddy if they're doing a full focused slowdown build, otherwise MD Ring Spirit or Iri Head Huntress.

  • Hag.

    Good Hag - Unfun because you need to crouch everywhere

    Bad Hag - Unfun because she will camp you

  • It's super infuriating going against a forever Freddy.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Hag.

    Good Hag - Unfun because you need to crouch everywhere

    Bad Hag - Unfun because she will camp you

    Yep, agreed. I get one Hag game, I expect 5 more to come, and grab a flashlight.