MMR in a nutshell
WAAAA i can't relax and "have fun" (stomp noobs) I don't want to actually try all the time!!!!!
The end.
I hope they make it work so we get some real stats to balance around.
WAAAA i can't relax and "have fun" (stomp noobs) I don't want to actually try all the time!!!!!
The end.
I hope they make it work so we get some real stats to balance around.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not too far off.
I think a lot of players are currently overrated in the system. If MMR were turned on for a longer amount of time things would even out.
The problem i see is people purposely throwing multiple games in a row to play against noobs
That eventually stops, but at the beginning, yeah, they're going to try that. Eventually it just doesn't become worth their while.
And yes, there's going to be a lot of upset killers, who were use to the bad matchmaking letting them have a massive amount of 4ks.
Pretty much.