Adepts not woking??

Hey, I just got a merciless victory as a Deathslinger while using his 3 teachable perks (I checked the perks multiple times so there was no mistake there) and I did not get my adept...

Did anything like this happened to you recently? Or do you think it was a bug or something?

Comments

  • Are you sure you got the double pip? I got a merciless without a double and the double pip is what procs the achievement

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Are you sure you got the double pip? I got a merciless without a double and the double pip is what procs the achievement

    I'm not sure... I thought it didn't matter how many points or pips i got, i thought it just had to be the merciless victory. But you might be right

  • Merciless is double pipping. If you didn’t double pip, you didn’t earn the adept.

  • You should have double pipped. But I have never seen merciless without a double pip. All things are possible in DBD

  • I got the Legion Adept last night. So they appear to still be working. You didn't run any other perks, right? Did you double pip?

  • It could also be a steam or whatever console you use issue. I'm on PC and I haven't really heard of achievement glitches.

  • Restart the system

  • image.png

    nope seems to be working over here