Plague
is it worth buying the plague?
is it worth buying the plague?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For her perks? Unquestionably. Her perks are the best set out of any killers.
For the killer? Depends. She's quite a hard killer to play well, and requires a mix of m1 skill, Corrupt Purge skill, and planning. She has one of the strongest powerspikes in the entire game, though, and she is an absolute monster when you're good at her. You just cannot loop a good Plague in her power. And personally, I find her to be one of the most fun killers in the game.
Her perks are good. As a killer she's ok. Probably the most average killer in the game imo but she's probably one of my favourites. I play her when I don't really wanna think about the game and just chill out. She's a very simple killer and, imo, quite fun.
She also has one of if not the best visual design in the game. Some of her cosmetics and the colour combinations look fantastic. And her weapon looks really cool too.
Her perks good good her powa not so gut
Pretty spot on. Since the Freddy Rework, Plague is now the killer that requires the most micro-management.
Either a player likes micro-management and will gel with Plague, or hates it and will hate her.
Personally I find her fun.
It’s intriguing you class her as simple. I find her to be a game of micro management.