I've finally made it. (Mobile)

All currently available teachable perks unlocked for mobile, both killer and survivor. And I hate playing survivor but it's all for the entity after all.

patrick-star-insomnia-tired.png

First killer: herman

Last killer: Amanda

First survivor: idk, ash I think.

Last survivor: jeff

Next goal is to pres 3 all.... im still not great at surviving, but I've had my slick moments.

All Hail the entity. I sure hope my 3rd rank of devotion makes you happy you twisted mass of spider legs.

Comments

  • 20210319_015716.jpg

    Look like freddy got you again

  • You will regret prestiging survivors.

    I got all killers to p3 and 5 survivors and now I just want all perks on everyone and to focus on building up add-ons.

    The time investment isn't worth it with cosmetics in the game.

  • 🎵The entity is love... The entity is life...🎵

    bsethb-png.png


  • @Perfect_Dank said:

    All currently available teachable perks unlocked for mobile, both killer and survivor. And I hate playing survivor but it's all for the entity after all.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8ISDUN93DTRU/patrick-star-insomnia-tired.png

    First killer: herman

    Last killer: Amanda

    First survivor: idk, ash I think.

    Last survivor: jeff

    Next goal is to pres 3 all.... im still not great at surviving, but I've had my slick moments.

    All Hail the entity. I sure hope my 3rd rank of devotion makes you happy you twisted mass of spider legs.

    Dont pres 3 them you have tondo it all again.

    Also if say you got blood Warden on oni

    But you dont have freddy. You wont be able to get blood Warden again. Trust me i know that one too well.

  • @Zani22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/235697/ive-finally-made-it-mobile

    Dont pres 3 them you have tondo it all again.

    Also if say you got blood Warden on oni

    But you dont have freddy. You wont be able to get blood Warden again. Trust me i know that one too well.

    Actually We just got freddy about a month ago. And to add, freddy/Quentin perks were standard default perks before they added the characters. For a long while that's what I assumed blood warden was. The icon for BW even had a depiction of blocked gates instead of freddy. Which of course was tweaked when they added him

  • @Perfect_Dank said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032252#Comment_2032252

    Actually We just got freddy about a month ago. And to add, freddy/Quentin perks were standard default perks before they added the characters. For a long while that's what I assumed blood warden was. The icon for BW even had a depiction of blocked gates instead of freddy. Which of course was tweaked when they added him

    I, uh--I'm fairly certain that's the actual picture of Bloodwarden, are you perhaps thinking of Fire Up or something? Remember Me, maybe?

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2033332#Comment_2033332

    I, uh--I'm fairly certain that's the actual picture of Bloodwarden, are you perhaps thinking of Fire Up or something? Remember Me, maybe?

    Oh. Your right. My mistake. Got my freddy perks crossed specifically imagining fire up