MMR is working well personally!

I've found the matchmaking a lot fairer as killer and survivor! Sorry if that goes against the grain!

Comments

  • Don’t be sorry, it’s your personal experience and you don’t attack anyone when saying it :)

    but it’s fairly normal that personal experiences differ from one another and there are some folks that are genuinely experiencing worse matchmaking. It’s good for BHVR to see feedback from both sides.

  • What is your normal rank as killer and survivor?

    How many matches have you played so far as each? counting each killer individually.

    Because for me it's been just match after match like this:

    image.png


  • I have been facing 3k+ hours survivors as trapper AND I NEVER PLAY HIM...

  • Me too. I cannot wait for it to become permanent.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    I have been facing 3k+ hours survivors as trapper AND I NEVER PLAY HIM...

    If you actually never play him he won’t start with a zero hidden rank but will actually get an average from your other (actually played) killer ranks.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031457#Comment_2031457

    If you actually never play him he won’t start with a zero hidden rank but will actually get an average from your other (actually played) killer ranks.

    But that some real BS, I'm a Nurse/Oni main, so If I want to try the trappy boy I'm just screwed? Mannnnn....

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031462#Comment_2031462

    But that some real BS, I'm a Nurse/Oni main, so If I want to try the trappy boy I'm just screwed? Mannnnn....

    Well for many killers the gameplay isn’t that much different and it would be unfair if you are a god like killer Main on one killer to get matches against complete beginners with another killer. Many mechanics are shared across (almost) all killers.


    and it will just use that as a starting point until you have had enough matches with the killer to have an individual score.

  • Anybody know what stats they are using to pair killers with Survivors?

  • I think they should put all killers in groups to get your starting MMR if you try a new killer. Basics are shared but some unique killers like Nurse should stay seperately.

    How I would sort:

    M1 based Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Myers, Doc, Freddy, Pig, Leatherface, Clown, Legion, Ghost Face

    Hybrids: Billy, (Hag), Huntress, Spirit, Plague, Oni, Demogorgon, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight, Twins

    Unique (each has own category): Nurse, (Hag)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031474#Comment_2031474

    Well for many killers the gameplay isn’t that much different and it would be unfair if you are a god like killer Main on one killer to get matches against complete beginners with another killer. Many mechanics are shared across (almost) all killers.

    and it will just use that as a starting point until you have had enough matches with the killer to have an individual score.

    yeah sure, I do not want to be throwed against brand new players, but playing trapper against veterans when you never touch him is kinda sadistic

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031482#Comment_2031482

    yeah sure, I do not want to be throwed against brand new players, but playing trapper against veterans when you never touch him is kinda sadistic

    Trapper against veterans at any experience is sadistic. He's so easily shut down it's not even funny haha.