So. McHackers. IDGIT!

Why with this game do you feel the need to cheat? I am talkign to a specific David a few days ago, I was Trapper on Hawkins (omg right? lol) you was doing well, very well so why the need to cheat so I couldn't pick you up, or very much try to hook you? I am not sure why people do this? especially when they are actually good players? (note to the people I very much killed his ass! lol a few slaps with my weapon on the hook too for him been a well you know! lol) Can anyone enlighten me?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I ask the same question when it comes to VPN-ers and Proxy users.

    Why?

  • @Mushwin said:

    Why with this game do you feel the need to cheat? I am talkign to a specific David a few days ago, I was Trapper on Hawkins (omg right? lol) you was doing well, very well so why the need to cheat so I couldn't pick you up, or very much try to hook you? I am not sure why people do this? especially when they are actually good players? (note to the people I very much killed his ass! lol a few slaps with my weapon on the hook too for him been a well you know! lol) Can anyone enlighten me?

    As to why they play with cheats....

    Their fun at the expense of yours.

  • Okay so first, I like this energy.

    Two: You were able to hook him eventually, right? Could it have been a normal lag?

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/235598/so-mchackers-idgit

    As to why they play with cheats....

    Their fun at the expense of yours.

    Eh but how is it fun? Not getting it lol maybe I am old, I mean esp has his cheating still ended up killed.

  • @NoelleMina said:

    Okay so first, I like this energy.

    Two: You were able to hook him eventually, right? Could it have been a normal lag?

    Alas no, every time he was on the floor, I could not pick him up at all, always when he was on the floor, everything else was good, Mr Mushwin explained it to me, when I finally hooked him, I was there trying to hook him for a while, I am surprised I got him up there, Mr Mushwin had said he has never seen a Hacker that bad or seen it that bad, I mean esp as this guy was very very good.

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2030990#Comment_2030990

    Alas no, every time he was on the floor, I could not pick him up at all, always when he was on the floor, everything else was good, Mr Mushwin explained it to me, when I finally hooked him, I was there trying to hook him for a while, I am surprised I got him up there, Mr Mushwin had said he has never seen a Hacker that bad or seen it that bad, I mean esp as this guy was very very good.

    In that case, understandable. XD

    But in all seriousness, Iโ€™m sorry to hear that happened. I hope hackers in this game are dealt with soon. ๐Ÿ˜”

  • @NoelleMina said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2030997#Comment_2030997

    In that case, understandable. XD

    But in all seriousness, Iโ€™m sorry to hear that happened. I hope hackers in this game are dealt with soon. ๐Ÿ˜”

    I think it was my first lol my hacker virginty was broken lol

  • If you believe to have met a hacker, please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us