Nurse suggestion

How would you guys feel if Nurse was 95% speed and had 3 blinks at base. But when you use all 3 blinks your movement speed increases to 115% for 9 seconds then you go back to 95% speed when your blinks are back.

Basically if you use one blink and don’t attack you get fatigued and you have to wait 3 seconds for one blink to recharge and if you use 2 you need to wait 6 seconds and all 3 you wait 9 but during those intervals your speed is 115% as you wait for your blinks to recharge.

Comments

  • Absolutely not. That would make it rewarding to miss blinks.

  • @Orion said:

    Absolutely not. That would make it rewarding to miss blinks.

    Agreed, with this stretched res going on you can easily navigate yourself to the survivor, no point in precise blinks anymore lol.

  • How would I feel about buffing the most overpowered killer in the game... Hmm, well, I'd have to think about it.

    Wait, no I wouldn't. How about a big, fat "oh god no she's already OP as ######### but people have this insane idea that she's somehow fair because you can't just pick her up and 4k your first trial".

  • I just want them to work on her 10+ bugs, that would be a real kicker.

  • Yeah, how about we don't buff Nurse, lmao