would it be possible to remove backpacks from outfits that have one?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God I wish
That backpack on Felix's ski suit feels like it impairs my movement and idk why
A toggle would be great. I'd buy and use several torso pieces if it weren't for the obnoxiously large backpacks/equipment on some of them.
Use a skin without a backpack? I thought the whole point of the backpack ones was to wear the backpack
Be cook if Yui's bike helmet backpack could switch between being worn on her back and worn on her head lol
this was the reason I made the post lol
Lmaoo