Inordinate amount of farm maps

Is it just me or has anyone else been getting farm maps more than usual lately? It seems every other map no matter the day is full of corn? Is there a toggle on by accident again like it was a while back?

Comments

  • Yeah, i'm definitely cursed too. At least half, if not more of the games i've played today have been on the farm.

    I can't get away from it.

    I can't hide from it.

    Every Blight game I play sends me straight to the Rancid Abattoir.

    Please help.

  • 16 matches today - 5 were Wreckers. The only other repeat maps I had were 2 Swamps, Ormonds, and Midwich. I did go to Coldwind once. One of the Ormonds and Midwich were offerings.

  • I'm getting a lot of corn, yeah. I really don't mind as long as it's not Cowshed lmao

  • @Jasix said:

    16 matches today - 5 were Wreckers. The only other repeat maps I had were 2 Swamps, Ormonds, and Midwich. I did go to Coldwind once. One of the Ormonds and Midwich were offerings.

    That's uh... pretty efficient record keeping there.

  • No - I am a streamer - I review my VODs for potential YT uploads etc - so I not only play the matches, but review them as well. I also track my kill and survival rates for my streams so I can accurately state my 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4k matches for the past 3 years as well as door and hatch escapes and deaths. I find that stating facts is a lot more useful than the hyperbolic ramblings of most posters.

  • My curse is the Swamp, whenever I play Blight literally 9 out of 10 maps I get is Swamp, the game hates me.

  • The only curse i have is getting the same map two times in a row. Not necessarily corn maps but definitely one of them.

  • @Jasix said:

    No - I am a streamer - I review my VODs for potential YT uploads etc - so I not only play the matches, but review them as well. I also track my kill and survival rates for my streams so I can accurately state my 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4k matches for the past 3 years as well as door and hatch escapes and deaths. I find that stating facts is a lot more useful than the hyperbolic ramblings of most posters.

    I swear this forum makes people defensive. I wasn't making fun of you or attacking you ha ha. I was just impressed.

  • If this was happening to everyone I'd suspect the devs were updating that realm next. But since it's just you bad luck.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    If this was happening to everyone I'd suspect the devs were updating that realm next. But since it's just you bad luck.

    Days and days of bad luck? I better not play the lotto.

  • @smappdooda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031480#Comment_2031480

    Days and days of bad luck? I better not play the lotto.

    Hey it happens one day it was just swamp. And another Coldwind.