High Ranks in Red Rank Matches
I play in red rank survivor solo que, and for some reason the game keeps giving me people ranked anywhere from 9 to 16. Most of these players don't seem to even have a clue how to play the game, meanwhile the killer is like a rank 2 with meta slow down perks. My last 3 games in a row were this exactly and im just curious, where is the balance? This isn't enjoyable and isn't even slightly balanced the team mates are normally poor quality as it is since red ranks doesn't measure skill, but throwing in green and yellow ranks is a whole other level of terrible.
Comments
It's because of the unbalance of players for each side.
Around this time a lot of people are home queueing up to play with friends meaning there are more survivors in queue and far less killers. So you get long queues as survivor and eventually the game just throws you into the next available lobby.
Yeah it's one of the reasons why I don't touch solo survivor anymore. I tried it the other day for a challenge, red rank killer, other survivors all between ranks 12-17. Never again, I'll wait for swf time for survivor challenges.
This is why I became a killer main. Not because I don't like survivor but because survivor was becoming an absolute shambles of a game.
Oh yeah, playing solo survivor into a Freddy, Spirit, Iri Huntress every game is SO much fun, right? I'd rather killer, more fun to be had tbh.
When I play killer though its all sweaty swf red ranks, never the same survivors i get matched with in solo que. literally played one game as killer just now and its a super coordinated team lul.
This makes me think if there isn't a huge surplus of SWF teams in comparison to solo teams.
Since that's the only logical explanation.
I fr had three brown ranks in a game earlier, a rank 2 killer and my rank 1 self. I ended up sacrificing myself for the baby dweet! Bless his rank 20 heart.
This happens to me especially in the evening with pleasure sometimes. I then often think (also in view of the playing style of my mates) that I slip into 3s SWF due to the long waiting times, which then have a red rank with it and the rest is not quite as good.
Somehow the whole thing then pairs us with a rank 1 or 2 killer (is fine for me, I'm actually always rank 1 or 2 myself as a survivor).
He then sifts out the weak first and then you are suddenly alone.
I often go into the game in the evening with a bad ego build and take care of myself as best I can. Or I just play killer.
In the afternoon everything is good, we are all red, sometimes a little purple in between and the games are fair and balanced.
Yes, I also think that's one reason. I then really slip into everything possible.
And that's not really a joy, especially solo, when you can't rely on your team.
I feel like DBD is in this bubble and one day all the survivors will finally get sick of solo queue and the game will die.
They said matchmaking tries to get players of your skill.
So at 5pm you have skill of red ranks and around 8pm-24pm you are areound green rank skill :D
Anyway. I have the same issue. So i dont play dbd after 8pm because I get such a survivors and they cant even loop killer for 5sec and then they disconnect. waste of pips