Are rift cosmetics exclusive or Early Access?
Do you think the rift cosmetics coming into the stores about 6-12 months later are exclusive meaning: that once you earn it in the rift, it will never be obtainable again. Or early access: You earn it in the rift, it wont be obtainable for a decent amount of time, and then it will be sold in the future. What you think?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Honestly I am okay with this
Not everyone has the time to complete the rifts and not everybody cares about the challenges, having the option to buy those cosmetics (VERY) later down the line is okay
I just hope they aren't using this as an excuse to skimp on actual new content and are instead recycling old content. I've seen them recycling dbd mobile skins into the game for rifts and that's kinda sad
They're exclusive for a short time - there's no telling when they will appear in the store, it's at least 6 months and some appeared over a year later.
Oh yeah I agree, i love the option to buy these cosmetics later. Its that there advertising it as "exclusive" which kinda makes me upset.
lmao they never said anything about rift cosmetics being exclusive, stop crying.
Only it's not false advertising.
As far as I know they never said anything about the rift outfits being a one time, exclusive thing.
Well they are technically exclusive until they come to the market, early access if you call it that. It staying exclusive for more than a year after getting it is enough for me, no one will even care you have this cosmetic a week after the rift anyways, including you.