Chapter 20

Any guesses on chapter 20 licensed killer ? Or any wants ( besides five nights Freddy bs)?

Comments

  • it could be fnaf, but more then likely RE

  • @Bootlegmoth said:

    I keep seeing a lot of resident evil things popping up for it

    Ya I have to but that would be weird for them to do silent Hill last year then RE this year

  • Wanted: Alien

    Expected: Resident Evil (and would be totally fine with that)

  • They said no fnaf this year

  • Chucky

    Wishmaster

    Pumpkinhead

    Pinhead

    The thing

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Chucky

    Wishmaster

    Pumpkinhead

    Pinhead

    The thing

    All good picks

  • I'm thinking Chucky could be the next

  • I'm still hoping for Jason 🤞

  • @Kr8_Kutz said:

    They said no fnaf this year

    Source?

  • If it’s Chucky I might celebrate harder then these K-pop girls.

    You think I won’t create my own fan fiction or draw illustrations of Chucky, dipped in BHVR.

    Ill do it.

  • @Mooks said:

    Wanted: Alien

    Expected: Resident Evil (and would be totally fine with that)

    Same, Alien has been my most anticipated killer since Myers was first announced, Demo reignited the hope that I have even though I agree making a Xenomorph fit in this game is going to be very tough. I'm fully expecting a RE chapter but hope it's something else just so it would be more of a surprise.

  • Personally I want Daniela Dimitrescu from RE Village. I loved her in the demo!

  • GIVE ME CANDYMAN

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I'm still hoping for Jason 🤞

    I hope so, maybe the 5th anniversary is not RE, like you thought of Candyman or Springtrap last year.

  • I would say Candyman for Chapter 20 but the release date for the new movie has been pushed back to late August so that seems unlikely for chapter 20. Most likely it will be RE something completely unexpected like Silent Hill was for 2020.

    What I really want is The Xenomorph and Ripley, Nemesis and Jill/Mr X and Leon, or Pinhead and Kristy.

    With questions about comics, anime, and other forms of horror media from a past player survey they could surprise us with something nobody saw coming.

  • At this point, i even wouldn´t be surprised if the next killer is Marry Poppins.

  • To celebrate 5 years they'll need to put out a big franchise. "Resident Evil" would be a good bet,although since "Fortnight" got an "Alien" addition recently, it shows that the "Alien" franchise is still happy to appear in other games. Maybe "Friday 13th", but I am less certain on that.

  • I wish Pinhead. 

    However, I also rather think that either Resident Evil or Candyman will come.

  • Man, I would be so excited if it were Xeno from Alien. It's all I wish for. However I fear we won't get that DLC for quite some time. The next one is probably Resident Evil, which I'm also hyped for. But we also can expect another original and if there's gonna be any licensed chapter that's hugely speculated it's Candyman.

    So sadly I don't see Xenomorph coming for at least 2 or 3 chapters. :( Would be awesome to be wrong tho!

  • Scott himself said he doesn’t want to do crossovers this year but rather focus on his current games.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    To celebrate 5 years they'll need to put out a big franchise. "Resident Evil" would be a good bet,although since "Fortnight" got an "Alien" addition recently, it shows that the "Alien" franchise is still happy to appear in other games. Maybe "Friday 13th", but I am less certain on that.

    Friday the 13th coming for 10th anniversary! Lol.


    Also I'm super jealous of Fortnite getting Xeno before DbD haha

  • I want Chucky so bad

  • Wrong turn cannibals

  • The spider creature from coraline

    Shelob from lotr

  • It's going to be Barney the Dinosaur with a legendary skin of Baby Bop/

  • Well I kind of want some non licences pirate killer but if i gotta pick a licence i want the xenomorph

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    It's going to be Barney the Dinosaur with a legendary skin of Baby Bop/

    Hahahaha perfect lol

  • I'd love to see a FNAF or Alien chapter, but if we're talking expected picks, then i'd say either candyman or RE.

  • Ghostbusters, and im only half kidding.

  • Jason is imposible for now so i am waiting for my Chucky boi.

  • Resident Evil will be incredibly hype and is the top of my wants for licensed content.

    Considering Fortnite released a trailer for a Xenomorph and Ripley crossover though, I'd say an Alien chapter is pretty likely.