Rank 1 Killer Tier List

This is from the mindset of a Rank 1 Killer and Survivor player about which Killers will do the best against a coordinated SWF in Voice Chat.

Killr T List.png

S and A will be competitive with high win potential.

B will be inconsistent.

C and D will almost never win.

Comments

  • Not sure how Twins are supposed to beat exactly the thing that counters them: teams that know to stick in pairs and to leave people on the hook til Victor despawns.

  • Hag gets destroyed in the current meta unless the survivors completely ignore her so she can get set up.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    dude if a teams knows that all they need to do against twins is use lockers twins would be the worst killer in the game as she is only good because of her snowball sprees which are entirely negated by lockers.

    Well Twins have been the hardest to judge because I’m new to them but I’ve won every single game with a 4k so far, they seem incredibly strong.

    I should have added that my list is for public games. So thats average survivors, to extremely good sweaty teams. As far as I’m aware your average public squads will co-ordinate the gens but they don’t often pull off co-ordinated tactics against the killers as well. Not like a tournament level squad would do.

    Dowseys experience seems to back this up. 800+ kills, 1 escape? And then 1 hook vs an actual tournament swuad with a strategy.

    If we were to rate these killers for a truly competitive level then all would be in low, Spirit in mid, and Nurse in high.

  • freddy over PH, blight and Hag?


    Is Freddy even close to B against comp teams? now, that's funny.


    Freddy is only good against uncoordinated teams, he cants do ######### against strong teams who are split on gens. 3 tinkerer proc but you can only teleport to one of them. good luck :D

  • so much trapper disrespect in this thread...


    @Psycho_ said:

    imagine thinking chrome dome (pyramid head) is better than demo,

    also legion/plague is literally terrible for me. higher than oni? interesting i guess.

    I disagree with a lot of the tier list... but this is a hill I'm willing to die on.

    PH ranged attack is better then demos, can hit through pallets and multiple people at once.

    people are so scared of the trails that is essentially an anti-loop. shouldn't be... but is.

    also he can naturally avoid stuff like BT and DS.

    so yes, PH over Demo any day.

  • @Dizzy1096 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2034025#Comment_2034025

    Well Twins have been the hardest to judge because I’m new to them but I’ve won every single game with a 4k so far, they seem incredibly strong.

    I should have added that my list is for public games. So thats average survivors, to extremely good sweaty teams. As far as I’m aware your average public squads will co-ordinate the gens but they don’t often pull off co-ordinated tactics against the killers as well. Not like a tournament level squad would do.

    Dowseys experience seems to back this up. 800+ kills, 1 escape? And then 1 hook vs an actual tournament swuad with a strategy.

    If we were to rate these killers for a truly competitive level then all would be in low, Spirit in mid, and Nurse in high.

    yeah in public games you can often win since rarely anyone knows the counters to them and coordination also is very helpful against them so if you get solos you'll probably win. Like if you go against a swf that understands how to face them you will rarely snowball/mass slug.

    I have gone against the twins in a swf about 3 times each time i told my team how to face them and we didn't have any trouble winning simply because we knew how to prevent a snowball spree.

    Because of that i just can't rate them highly when they only do as good as they do when it's a lack of knowledge on how to verse them as well as solo's just being at a disadvantage against her.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    What counts as a top tier killer though? If you have a lot of hours on a killer and you have mastered them, then that killer can be top tier for you, because that's just how it works. Would I have beaten them with trapper or wraith or legion for that matter? Nope, because it would've literally been actually impossible, because they have zero chase potential. Clown has major chase potential, and I had gotten lucky with some good map rng. If I had gotten worse map rng a few times I'm absolutely positive I would've lost. It's called slugging though. I said I slugged all 4 of them in the long run, and I was able to have surge pop off most of the time, because I would push them near the last 3 gens I had, because it would literally be down to 1 gen after about 3 minutes in the game. I was able to hold pressure, because I got stacks of STBFL going. Clown is a 1v1 killer, but what other killer can pressure more than 1 survivor at once? Your context makes absolutely no sense. I pressured them by trying to chase them around the gens. Slug next target slug next target slug next target and keep going. I'm not a bad killer who can't end chases quickly. My average chase was incredibly quick, because it's incredibly difficult to loop a good clown, and I started making that area around me dead zoned. IF I did go for a chase somewhere else I wouldn't fully commit to it, unless I know I could press them towards the gens quick enough so I could keep an eye on the gens, and have surge pop off. They would try and run far away from the gens, but if I knew I wasn't able to down them in at least 20 seconds I did not commit to it. I made sure I kept pressure up towards the end. Lets say if I got the game map or lery's or somewhere else for that matter. Would I have beaten them? Nope I sure wouldn't be able to. I got some of the better killer maps. Just because you have 2k hours does not automatically mean you're good at the game. If you split that time, and you play different killers. Chances are you have not mastered a certain killer. Now I don't know how much time you have on this killer x or this killer, but I have 1700 hours, and 1k+ of that is on clown alone, so I think at that point I have mastered him considering I know how to throw every tile, and what do to and what not to do, that's how I was able to beat them, because I have mastered him.

    I said luck because even if you did slug all of them it shouldn't have happened, if someone gets chased they lead them away and tell the team to go pick that slugged survivor up and if you keep trying to snowball that should keep happening.

    for that reason i don't think you actually faced one because they would have kept getting picked up and slugged far from each other, could they have been a good team sure but not a team that is basically tournament level unless as said you got lucky.

    Don't take this the wrong way i just truly believe you can only beat them reliably as nurse or spirit, maybe hag on a good map. Clown just doesn't have the mobility to mass slug against teams that know they should try to put distance on whoever is slugged thus luck is required.

1 2 ›