Balance Landing buff ?

Hey !

When I saw that Smash Hit had his time boost increased, I realised that every exhaustion perks (well, not Head On) grants 3 sec speed boost (for obvious reasons).

And what if Balance Landing gives 4 sec of speed boost ? I mean, the perk can't be used easily, and there are some maps where you just can't use it.

What do you think about it ?

Comments

  • I don't really agree considering Balanced Landing already, in a lot of situations, effectively gets a bigger speedboost than 3 seconds. Specifically, if you've vaulted in order to get your airtime instead of just running off a ledge. There's also the fact that Balanced Landing already has a unique bonus compared to other Exhaustion Perks (negating landing sounds).


    I would prefer map changes to make its use more consistent (eg. I don't see why small inclines/ledges can't be more commonplace in maps) and/or other buffs that wouldn't give Balanced Landing extra raw distance to work with over other Exhaustion Perks.

  • If there’s one thing exhaustion perks don’t need it’s a buff.

  • Can't agree with your suggestion. Balanced landing already reduces stagger from falling when it procs.

    If anything give the 4 seconds to Lithe or increase the vault speed with lithe when it procs.

    Balanced landing should be left unchanged imo.