Survivor run speed and bp on PC
I’m devotion 10 on ps4 and have a pc account too, which is only lvl 25, so I would like to think that I know a bit about this game but maybe I’m wrong and am dumb or just bad.
- If I play Legion and use his power, am I supposed to be faster than survivors or it’s same run speed?
- If I play Bubba and use chainsaw, am I faster or same speed?
- If I’m max bloodlust am I faster or the same speed?
- If I hook a survivor twice in a match, how can that survivor at the end have exactly 32000 bp, how much I know, again, maybe I’m dumb and bad but when you get hooked once you can’t have max escape and not to mention getting hooked twice?
- If a survivor uses sprint burst, can that same survivor use dead hard after 10 sec or is he supposed to be exhausted for 40 sec?
- If a survivor is running 90 degrees into a window, is he supposed to fast vault, middle vault or slow vault?
- If I chase a survivor at the shack and he turns corners 6 ft away from me and I lose line of sight for a blink of an eye, how can that survivor be other side of shack?
- If I kill 4 survivors with 4 gens left and they all have less than 14k how can those survivors stay rank 1 and not depip? When I do 4 gens and 2 safe unhooks I often depip as rank 1 if I don’t escape and sometimes just black pip with escape.
Am I missing something and all these things I wrote are normal or am I just dumb and after so many hours don’t know this game. When I get chased by legion in his power he’s way faster than me and same goes for bubba but when I use those 2 killers there are survivors I can’t catch because they’re the same speed as me, so when I’m out of power I can’t even get close. This is just vs pc players.
Comments
Legion is still faster than survivors. He only runs about 10% faster than his normal speed since his rework opposed to (I think) 30% with the old version.
Bubba moves progressively faster up to a top speed with his chainsaw.
BL3 is an additional 5% per level. It takes a long time to hit 3 though, shouldn't really ever happen.
A survivor getting 32000 BP is pretty rare due to all the different way they'd need to help out during the match, survivla points are near impossible to get, their BP gain isn't tied to hookstate outside of not escaping.
No, all speed boost perks are tied to the exhaustion status effect. It won't go down whilst running.
Depending on how much of a short run up they can get it is possible to get a fast vault on windows where you'd think it impossible.
Can't really explain this once as I don't know what you mean. A survivor doesn't freeze when offscreen.
As long as the survivors safety pip they won't derank. It has nothing to do with winning or losing. I wouldn't really dwell on this. Rank is more or less meaningless.
Kinda annoying because i think i saw a fun fact if a survivor sees you coming from like 20 meters away and starts running its impossible for legion to catch up even with maxed duration.
Technically true. If I see someone gets hit by deep wound I start running in the opposite direction the second I see Legion and that usually outlasts him. He apparently covers more ground overall since the nerf, but the slower move speed means that if the survivor takes initiative you'll never be able to reach them.
How an earth can you be Devotion 10 and not know how exhaustion perks or Bloodlust works? There's no way on God's Earth you're being serious or you're lying about your Devotion. What a strange post.
Are you ok, OP?
Some controllers have issues apparently. you need a new control.
erm I think they was asking how are survivors in the blink of a eye teleport to the other end of the shack or that he’s seeing people sprint burst then dead hard at the same time