Tier list for how well you do with each killer

Wanted to make a tierlist with what killers people do the best with, worst with, and include ones people have tried yet.

Comments

  • my-image (5).png

    Here's mine. These were about what I thought made the most sense category wise and wanted to make them about as even as possible


    The top tier are killers I use the most outaide of spirit and generally get at least a 3k with and pip. Spirit o get 4ks pretty consistent with but don't use her as much. I also don't run stridor nor use headphones.

    Second tier has a mix of old mains or killers who could be newer mains. Clown and leatherface are old while Hag, Pig, and Legion I'm trying out more to see if I want to use them a lot more regularly. These I typically get at least a 2k with.


    Third tier has a mix of killers I have played a good bit with but rarely get more than a 2k but I enjoy each of them still but struggle to use effectively


    The fourth tier consists of killers I've played around 5 games with and would qt most get a 2k but mostly get 0k and sometime a 1k. Very bad.

    I didnr get to try the ptb and was reluctant to try demo and twins because they seemed the least interesting to try to me.

  • my-image (4).png

    Doc, Pig and Freddy are easy for me. I'll have rough games, mind you. But usually I can put up a decent fight.

    Hag is a mixed bag. I'll have good games and bad ones. Legion I'll have a rough game once in a while. Trapper I've gotten much better with. And Myers is weak, but easy to use.

    Demogorgon I cannot shred for anything. Ghostface is hard to stalk with. Can't get the hang of Leatherfaces chainsaw. Oni's Demon Dash is difficult for me, but I can get the one hits now and then. Plague I have no aim. Spirit I'm not used to and always swing too early because I can't figure out her range. Wraith I'm not sure how to use properly. Pyramid head would move up a tier if I played him a little more I think.

    Clown - I don't know how to aim bottles at all. Billy - His chainsaw is even harder than Bubba's. Huntress - Can't aim Hatchets either. Nurse - If I get one or two hooks, I'm doing well as Nurse. For me anyway. Deathslinger - Can't aim. Blight - His controls is hard on console. Twins - Have only played them like twice, and couldn't figure out how to aim victor. Aiming is DEFINITELY a problem for me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8JG7Q8EZFV5A/my-image-286-29.png

    This was a very tricky list to make. There are killers into which I have poundered hundreds of hours to finally be able to do consistently well (Nurse, Oni, Deathslinger and Huntress) and others which I don't have that many hours but, as their powers don't have that much depth, are not a problem to do well. That's why I made the "easy to play" category.

    Lol our lists are nearly the exact opposite. Amazing

  • dbdPerformance.JPG

    I'd say this is what my tier list for killers looks like, in terms of how well I do with them. Most of these categories are straightforward, save the toss-up category. That's the category where I will either do very well or very poorly in any given match, with no in between. For the one's I do my best with:

    Freddy is just Freddy, I play him when I want an easy match

    With Legion, having people injured all the time is really powerful, and is probably the best at phishing people who are grouped up, which can be pretty dangerous.

    Demo is my main and I always say this dude is secretly really powerful. His portals give good map mobility, give ok intel, and probably best of all, they waste survivors time, forcing them to close them and get away from generators for a little bit. His shred is also great for some loops, getting pallets out of the way fast, and is beyond satisfying to land.

    As for the one's I suck with, I guess I just struggle with killers who's ability involves running forward fast. Oni I particularly struggle with since he's like a power-burst version of hilbilly. He only gets his instadowns for a limited period of time and I never feel like I manage that time well. I have a difficult time getting the hang of the wind-up time for his kanabo attack too, I get juked a lot trying to land it.

  • 0D02E3A1-7D45-42F3-9510-6339523E2DE0.jpeg

    Obvious choice is obvious: Spirit is at the top. Out of all killers, Spirit is the one I’ve by far put the most time in.

    For killers that I’m very good with, I’ll start with Pig as I know how to utilize her ambush which I find such an underrated ability. Blight may be hard to a lot but not much for me because of the time I spent on him. Doc, Clown, and Wraith are also killers in really good with.

    Hag is a killer that I’m decent with even though I put literally no hours in to her. I don’t really find her hard at all and she’s so boring to play. Freddy is another boring killer in this tier. I find myself pretty decent with Freddy even though I spent no time on him. Trapper is a fun killer though, as I know clever places to place traps. Legion, Billy, and Myers are all in this tier as well.

    I’m actually not completely terrible with Nurse anymore. I’ve been playing a ton of Nurse lately and I’m seeing improvements. Twins I’m mediocre with even though I actually somehow find them pretty fun to play. Demo for some reason I can never do well with. Also putting Legion and Bubba.

    Plague, Plague, Plague. I’m honestly not sure if it’s just me being bad with Plague or this vomit just doesn’t want to land. I want to play more Plague but omg she is so frustrating.

    I’m not sure how I’m not bad with Nurse but my Huntress gameplay is atrocious. Whenever I play Huntress, I question on whether or not I deserve to be in red ranks or not.

    I’ve never played Oni, Deathslinger, or PH but I gotta play them at some point.

  • Out of the killers that I own, this would be it.

    image.png

    I play in red ranks

    SS RANK:

    • Demogorgon and DS are the two killers I do extremely well. After I got a killstreak of over 40-50+ on Demogorgon I stopped counting. DS is a killer that I picked up recently, bought him last month I believe and I seem to be extremely confident on him and hit a very good amount of shots. I'm very confident in predicting & projectile type killers / games are my kind of thing and can easily master.
    image.png

    S Rank:

    • I'm a Billy main, but I feel like I could improve a lot more on him. I play with at least one engraving each match since I find them necessary against really good survivors & to hit curves. I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to curving, Sky billy and some spots only billy can abuse with his chainsaw.
    • Bubba? Yeah... I picked him up after Billy got gutted. I played him so much I know the limit of my chainsaw & know when to use it and how to trick survivors into thinking that I'm not gonna reach them.
    • Freddy... Yeah yeah... Unlike your average Freddy player, I know how to abuse snares very well and teleport in front / around survivors to a nearby gen to have them run into me / ambush them. I abuse his dream world. I break LOS from a survivor that's looping me into thinking i'm one side, when i'm actually teleporting to the gen behind them... Nothing personal kid.
    • Legion. I used to be a legion main. Know how to properly play him and take advantage of his short height. I'm very good at juggling survivors left and right & knowing when to use my frenzy.

    A Rank:

    • Used to be a hardcore nurse main. I seem to have grown white hairs from playing her.
    • Clown, I'm getting way better at bottle tossing, using the speed from the antitode in some loops and relying on distorted vision from the pink bottle. He's one of my chill killers
    • Trapper. He's my chill killer. I win most of my matches. Played a lot of trapper when I first started out.
    • Wraith. I'm quite confident in chasing and really getting value out of my speed boost when uncloaking to get some really nasty hits. Can't wait for his Buff to play him more. I hate flashlights, I will tunnel your arse.

    B Rank:

    • Oni. Picked him up recently together with DS. I got oni at around 250 auric cells, he was 50% off. He's similar to Billy in a way but I find it quite hard flicking around corners and don't have much knowledge on him at the moment. Rarely play him

    C Rank:

    • Plague. Very rarely play her. I know her arc and how to vomit over obstacles, trough cracks, etc. I find her rather boring tbh, no offense. Don't have much interest in mastering her.

    D Rank:

    • Huntress. Ah yes, the killer I wanted to master at the start. I could not care less about her. I'm capable of hitting shots & use bitter murmur on her most of the time. However, I find her rather boring to play IMO. Hate her hitbox hatches.

    That's all.

  • And here is mine:

    Killer Tier List (Well).png


  • Okay tier: Pig

    Poopoo tier: Everyone else

  • @TAG said:

    Okay tier: Pig

    Poopoo tier: Everyone else

    lol I love the honesty