I'd like an RE7 chapter, so naturally I'd pick The Baker Estate. I do genuinely think would it would be a good map though.
I'd probably choose the Spencer mansion over the Baker Estate but your going for consistency for an RE7 chapter and I can see that. I love the Baker Estate still. I just want a full on RE2R chapter since I love it sooooo much.
I'd probably choose the Spencer mansion over the Baker Estate but your going for consistency for an RE7 chapter and I can see that. I love the Baker Estate still. I just want a full on RE2R chapter since I love it sooooo much.
I kinda chose it for the consistency and the fact that I really don't want another indoor map. (Since I'd imagine players would be able to leave the main house and go into the yard). If not that I'd take The R.P.D, since it's just so iconic.
I kinda chose it for the consistency and the fact that I really don't want another indoor map. (Since I'd imagine players would be able to leave the main house and go into the yard). If not that I'd take The R.P.D, since it's just so iconic.
I mean the Baker Estate would mainly be the indoors. But would have some outdoors. A small amount though.
I mean the Baker Estate would mainly be the indoors. But would have some outdoors. A small amount though.
Yeah, it would be mostly indoors, but at least it would have some outside areas. I also think it'd be cool if players could explore the multiple different houses (Similar to Haddonfield but not broken as #########).
A thing that would be cool about any RE map is the amount of references and Easter eggs to the games there could be.
Yeah, it would be mostly indoors, but at least it would have some outside areas. I also think it'd be cool if players could explore the multiple different houses (Similar to Haddonfield but not broken as #########).
A thing that would be cool about any RE map is the amount of references and Easter eggs to the games there could be.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like an RE7 chapter, so naturally I'd pick The Baker Estate. I do genuinely think would it would be a good map though.
I'd probably choose the Spencer mansion over the Baker Estate but your going for consistency for an RE7 chapter and I can see that. I love the Baker Estate still. I just want a full on RE2R chapter since I love it sooooo much.
I kinda chose it for the consistency and the fact that I really don't want another indoor map. (Since I'd imagine players would be able to leave the main house and go into the yard). If not that I'd take The R.P.D, since it's just so iconic.
I mean the Baker Estate would mainly be the indoors. But would have some outdoors. A small amount though.
Yeah, it would be mostly indoors, but at least it would have some outside areas. I also think it'd be cool if players could explore the multiple different houses (Similar to Haddonfield but not broken as #########).
A thing that would be cool about any RE map is the amount of references and Easter eggs to the games there could be.
Yes. The references could end up being brilliant.
Imagine walking through the R.P.D and seeing Marvin's corpse in the lobby, or the crashed helicopter and broken walls. That'd be so cool.
Rpd or Mansion are most iconic but RPD could primarily stay the same and work well while the mansion would need a lot more tweaks
I agree.