“My little girl has given us a gift, and this gift is with me always. As you can see, the family is only a part of her gift. Which-in a word means, you’re #########!” - Jack Baker
“My little girl has given us a gift, and this gift is with me always. As you can see, the family is only a part of her gift. Which-in a word means, you’re #########!” - Jack Baker
"######### you and the horse you rode in on!" -Jack Baker
He better say lines like these. Or at least the welcome to the family son when doing his mori. AND he needs to do his psychotic laughs when ever he hits you or something.
He better say lines like these. Or at least the welcome to the family son when doing his mori. AND he needs to do his psychotic laughs when ever he hits you or something.
Very true. Jack just wouldn't be the same without his iconic quotes. Though they'd have to be rare so they don't get annoying.
Id say Jack only if he said all of his lines but I doubt they would do it so I have to go with mrx. Jack without his lines would be kinda upsetting honestly.
Id say Jack only if he said all of his lines but I doubt they would do it so I have to go with mrx. Jack without his lines would be kinda upsetting honestly.
If there was to be RE crossover, Nemesis would be the obvious choice for multiple reasons. I want the original Nemesis though, his remake redesign just makes him look kind of goofy.
If there was to be RE crossover, Nemesis would be the obvious choice for multiple reasons. I want the original Nemesis though, his remake redesign just makes him look kind of goofy.
They'd most likely choose his remake outfit. And he may seem like the obvious choice but I don't think he will be the killer. I love him still, he's definitely iconic but the main thing about Nemesis is, he would be OP. They would have to take away the things that make the identity of Nemesis which I don't wanna see the Nemesis name get beaten into the ground like it has been recently. I feel like the 3 most likely are Mr. X, Birkin, and Jack THEN followed by Nemesis. Im making these assumptions based on how fitting they are, plus they are all iconic. I dont think they'll lose much money if it up isn't Nemesis so I think I'd be cool for them to be more creative with other characters. But again, I'd be perfectly fine if Nemesis did show up.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jack all the way.
Birkin would be my second pick.
JACK
"Your part of the family now!" -Jack Baker
Her:
And hope that she talks alot during different events.
“My little girl has given us a gift, and this gift is with me always. As you can see, the family is only a part of her gift. Which-in a word means, you’re #########!” - Jack Baker
I will not allow my wife to be in this game.
"######### you and the horse you rode in on!" -Jack Baker
"Waste of bullets, boy!" - Jack Baker
He better say lines like these. Or at least the welcome to the family son when doing his mori. AND he needs to do his psychotic laughs when ever he hits you or something.
Then you should learn that women are allowed to do what they want ;)
I just want hwr to step on me so BAD ohh my gosh h,,
Very true. Jack just wouldn't be the same without his iconic quotes. Though they'd have to be rare so they don't get annoying.
Not her
Yes.
:P
The ones who are the most iconic and represent the franchise.
That's reserved for Alberto Weeesker
Id say Jack only if he said all of his lines but I doubt they would do it so I have to go with mrx. Jack without his lines would be kinda upsetting honestly.
Its like Chucky without any voice
If there was to be RE crossover, Nemesis would be the obvious choice for multiple reasons. I want the original Nemesis though, his remake redesign just makes him look kind of goofy.
They'd most likely choose his remake outfit. And he may seem like the obvious choice but I don't think he will be the killer. I love him still, he's definitely iconic but the main thing about Nemesis is, he would be OP. They would have to take away the things that make the identity of Nemesis which I don't wanna see the Nemesis name get beaten into the ground like it has been recently. I feel like the 3 most likely are Mr. X, Birkin, and Jack THEN followed by Nemesis. Im making these assumptions based on how fitting they are, plus they are all iconic. I dont think they'll lose much money if it up isn't Nemesis so I think I'd be cool for them to be more creative with other characters. But again, I'd be perfectly fine if Nemesis did show up.