i don't want to be in red ranks

i'm literally terrible as a survivor, in my other posts i said i took a 2 years break and when i came back recently i was still in red ranks. i have no idea how to run loops properly and i keep getting destroyed. i should be green/ yellow ranks at most.

Comments

  • I feel this way as killer. I'm probably honestly a purple rank killer. Too easy to black pip on a bad game and too easy to 2 pip on a 4k. So even if I have a stretch like the other day where I got curb stomped 5 games in a row, I didn't even drop to rank 3.

    I haven't resorted to it yet, but I don't blame people at all for depipping.

  • At least you're honest, so many people are red ranks and believe they deserve it when in comparison they lack the base knowledge. So thank you. Btw avoid altruism it makes ranking easy af

  • @EvanRaven said:

    i'm literally terrible as a survivor, in my other posts i said i took a 2 years break and when i came back recently i was still in red ranks. i have no idea how to run loops properly and i keep getting destroyed. i should be green/ yellow ranks at most.

    How could you not have been hit with any rank resets in 24 months?

  • And don't you depip after the bad matches?

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    At least you're honest, so many people are red ranks and believe they deserve it when in comparison they lack the base knowledge. So thank you. Btw avoid altruism it makes ranking easy af

    alot of people told me to use meta perks and it's scary how perks literally carry the game sometimes

  • Red ranks is just not fun to play in for either side

  • @EvanRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025218#Comment_2025218

    alot of people told me to use meta perks and it's scary how perks literally carry the game sometimes

    Meta perks help you get emblems, like BT which I see so many use to get easy saves, slot of players shouldn't be red ranks and that's why you get games you kill everyone at 4/5 gens. Best advice is try have fun, dont run meta you dont need them to be good at all I still run the killer the longest in every match perkless (I'm a sad player lol) but try have fun the best you can

    @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/235121/i-dont-want-to-be-in-red-ranks

    How could you not have been hit with any rank resets in 24 months?

    You need to load it up each month or you only get hit with one rank reset not multiple

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025228#Comment_2025228

    Meta perks help you get emblems, like BT which I see so many use to get easy saves, slot of players shouldn't be red ranks and that's why you get games you kill everyone at 4/5 gens. Best advice is try have fun, dont run meta you dont need them to be good at all I still run the killer the longest in every match perkless (I'm a sad player lol) but try have fun the best you can

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025224#Comment_2025224

    You need to load it up each month or you only get hit with one rank reset not multiple

    Thank you!

    image.png