Which killer that does not already have a movie would have the best movie(s)
I feel like The Trapper, The Legion and The Trickster would have the best the best movies
Tagged:
Trusted
I feel like The Trapper, The Legion and The Trickster would have the best the best movies
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deathslinger would make an interesting western horror film
Doc
Id say Trickster, Doctor, and Plague would be the most interesting.
Id also throw in Pyramid Head although he did have a minor appearance in a movie.
Technically this Ghostface is also eligible and could be fun
Oddest love plot would go to the Twins.
Doctor seems like a good ol' torture horror porn.
I'd also like to see Wraith: Not just cause of my bias for him, but cause the characters hearing a loud bell and then suddenly one of them gets swiped just seems neato to me.
Legion. I like the psychological horror aspect of four teenagers spiralling from attention-seeking to full on joyful murder.
Have you seen Scream? That's basically what it is
Oni's story wouldn't exactly make a horror movie, but I'd be down for a fall from grace samurai bloodbath.
Scream is one of my favourite movies, but that's not what it is. It's the end result of what I'm talking about.
Onis alongside spirits. The old bloodline and then the sequel being the spirit with their bloodline ending
I want a Blight movie.
I second this. I think seeing his descent from brilliant chemist to horrible monster in the entity’s realm could be interesting. It probably wouldn’t make for a good horror film but I’d love to see it nonetheless.
Honestly, I think every killer's story could make for a good movie.
They all play into different categories and elements of horror, so it really just depends what you like.
I think most could be good but some would just come off a low quality rip offs like hillbilly.
I still think Billy's story could make for a good movie. If they played into his harsh childhood I think it'd be different enough then Texas Chainsaw Massacre.