Why do you cleanse it? How many killers do you see using devour hope? If you see a lit totem, check a gen and if the killer doesn't have thrill or ruin it's likely haunted ground so just leave it alone please.
No point leaving it uncleansed. A minute of exposure is nothing compared to a killer with Devour Hope camping the totem with 3+ stacks.
Oh, look, you know where it is because you saw it earlier and chose to be scared of a pretty average perk instead. Well, time to get mori'd, because there's no way in hell you're cleansing that totem or doing the gens in solo que.
I'd rather risk minute of exposed instead of exposed/mori without a hook until someone cleanses a totem which could end up being much longer. I've seen maybe a handful of killers instadown someone while Haunted Grounds was active, most times no one is downed or it's someone that was already injured and in a chase with the killer.
No point leaving it uncleansed. A minute of exposure is nothing compared to a killer with Devour Hope camping the totem with 3+ stacks.
Oh, look, you know where it is because you saw it earlier and chose to be scared of a pretty average perk instead. Well, time to get mori'd, because there's no way in hell you're cleansing that totem or doing the gens in solo que.
Again how many people do you see using devour hope? I can count the amount I have seen on one hand compared to haunted ground. I mean if you guys want to cuck the guy getting chased that's fine but you won't be doing that to me.
Again how many people do you see using devour hope? I can count the amount I have seen on one hand compared to haunted ground. I mean if you guys want to cuck the guy getting chased that's fine but you won't be doing that to me.
Considerably more than I see running Haunted Grounds.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see devour more than haunted. If it’s a spirit though I’ll be more cautious
No!
I need my inner strength!
If it glows, it goes.
No point leaving it uncleansed. A minute of exposure is nothing compared to a killer with Devour Hope camping the totem with 3+ stacks.
Oh, look, you know where it is because you saw it earlier and chose to be scared of a pretty average perk instead. Well, time to get mori'd, because there's no way in hell you're cleansing that totem or doing the gens in solo que.
If it glows, it goes. It is the law!
yepp, I'm the same.
Plus it makes the matches a bit more spicy!
I'd rather risk minute of exposed instead of exposed/mori without a hook until someone cleanses a totem which could end up being much longer. I've seen maybe a handful of killers instadown someone while Haunted Grounds was active, most times no one is downed or it's someone that was already injured and in a chase with the killer.
Haunted Grounds is a brilliant Hex perk, adds in that element of risk to cleansing Hex totems.
It's especially sweet when you hear the boom of a Hex being cleansed a split second before you swing at a full health blendette.
If it glows, it goes. Just how it is.
Plus even if it is HG it doesn't really matter as the perk isn't really intimidating.
Yes, please do ignore my Hex Totems. 😈
Again how many people do you see using devour hope? I can count the amount I have seen on one hand compared to haunted ground. I mean if you guys want to cuck the guy getting chased that's fine but you won't be doing that to me.
Indeed! Especially with Haunted Ground.
Considerably more than I see running Haunted Grounds.
60 seconds of Haunted Grounds is a very long time if one of your full-health team mates is in a chase.
Devour Hope is one of the best Hex perks. It rewards good play as a killer and discourages camping/tunnelling.
Yep!