Prove Thyself

I understand that Prove Thyself is very good already. But, if it does not stack I think it should stack with other players who have it. It may already stack I'm not sure

Comments

  • No that would make gens go to fast. Imagine if all 4 survivors had it. That would be too much. One should only be in effect.

  • If I did the math correctly, 4 people could hypothetically do a gen in less than 10 seconds.

    It's better that Prove Thyself does NOT stack.

  • If anything it needs a nerf... coming from a survivor main.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    If I did the math correctly, 4 people could hypothetically do a gen in less than 10 seconds.

    It's better that Prove Thyself does NOT stack.

    Agreed. From a survivor point of view it doesn't need stacked - it's fine as it is

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    I understand that Prove Thyself is very good already. But, if it does not stack I think it should stack with other players who have it. It may already stack I'm not sure

    If it stacked and 4 survivors got on a gen with 4 of the perk, it would take them 12 seconds to complete a generator. And you think gen rushing is bad now?

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    I understand that Prove Thyself is very good already. But, if it does not stack I think it should stack with other players who have it. It may already stack I'm not sure

    It needs a nerf not a buff imo.

  • If it could stack, imagine 2-4 SWF's all working on the same gen.

    All using Prove Thyself...

    That's a bonus gen repair speed of a lot (I can't be bothered to do the maths here.)

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    If it could stack, imagine 2-4 SWF's all working on the same gen.

    All using Prove Thyself...

    That's a bonus gen repair speed of a lot (I can't be bothered to do the maths here.)

    It's a 12 second gen, iirc.

  • Well I don't think prove thyself should exist let alone stack, there's legit no gameplay to it its a flat buff, better in swfs than solo q so its the holy trinity of what I don't like in a perk lol

  • all it needs is a big fat nerf

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well I don't think prove thyself should exist let alone stack, there's legit no gameplay to it its a flat buff, better in swfs than solo q so its the holy trinity of what I don't like in a perk lol

    Prove Thyself does have gameplay to it.

    It makes co-op-gens viable so to get any value out of the perk you will often have to go out of your way to find your teammates who are often not even willing to do gens because annoying the killer is more fun.

  • Yeesh, that sounds ugly. Thanks for doing the maths for me!