"Challenges"
Might as well call them "Survivors throwing the match"
Might as well call them "Survivors throwing the match"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And killer throwing the match
That's what I believe is what BHVR is trying to change, shouldn't have to do a challenge that would cause you to throw the match or keep you from your objective.
I spent like 5 minutes on midwich trying to find a glyph. Safe to say my teammates weren’t happy
You should be doing Glyphs as killer tbh.
There’s a reason I do them as survivor. You’re literally throwing the match doing them as killer
I didn't know you could do them as killer
As opposed to throwing the match when you have three teammates who are relying on you?
Although challenges often force you to throw a game, I do enjoy sometimes having ones that are sooo dumb. It's kinda amusing being like "okay I have to drop the pallet on the killer 6 times...let's do this" or "alright it looks like I'm going to have to intentionally have the killer chase me and break chase 5 times this game...". The more rediculous ones I find funny
True but I feel like as survivor it isn’t as bad since your other teammates are doing something