Need more Bubba faces!
It’s such a cool idea, more killers need objectives like this.
It’s such a cool idea, more killers need objectives like this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I’ve been eyeing up those toxic Neas for a long time. I’d love to have a mask made from her face
.....wait, that didn’t sound right. Am I on a watch list now? 😟
Yeah im surprised they haven't added more honestly
quentin mask or we strike
The mask so ugly Bubba terrifies himself when he walks past a mirror
OMG no.
I want a Jeff face so bad. Bubba needs a beard
All this would be so awesome
Totally thought that said mother and not monitor
Would indeed be nice to have. But I guess it would be a pain to get the license Holders on board with that one, especially thinking about the fact that the first Store-Cosmetic for Leatherface was released quite recently after so many years...
It would also be a pain to gather some faces, the older Survivors are played quite frequently, but some are not seen at all. (Especially without the ability to change Killers in the Lobby)