Amanita Toxin and Kerosene Can.

The Blindness status effect isnt so great to begin with. The fact that Clowns and Huntresses blinding addons run on a short timer kills them completely.



Please change it that survivors are affected until fully healed instead, similar to Wraiths addon.

Comments

  • Just add them to the useless addons list and ignore them. The Bloodweb throws a lot of items at you with no utility.

  • Just add them to the useless addons list and ignore them. The Bloodweb throws a lot of items at you with no utility.

    Like speed limiter. I max deviousness almost every game playing as hillbilly. If speed limiter gave you points after game it would be useful. And glowing concoction for huntress is pretty terrible and I see no actual use for it 
  • I need to make a list of addons that need fixes. There are so many of the damn things. At least survivor items, for the most part, have decent/mediocre addons.