Has anyone else been getting really bad matchmaking today?

Almost all of my games tonight have been completely rainbow ranks. I even got matched with 2 rank 20s and the killer has not been above green. I don't think I've seen a single other red rank in my 5 matches so far...

The past few days have been ok, it's just tonight.

Comments

  • I am a rank 14 killer, i was against red and purple ranks. had a good game thought even though they escaped. but i do wish the matchmaking would be better. It is one of those things.

  • I keep getting two brown rank survivors, a purple rank and then a green rank killer. I'm rank 1

    Its confusing, it felt like MMR was on before but now it doesn't, I'm not even getting the skill based per killer matchmaking anymore.

  • Eh, kind of the same really no worse than what it was before today.

  • I'm rank 4 getting grey rank teammates. This is ######### embarrassing, BHVR.

  • Maybe they are testing MMR out?

  • After I want to say 9 est it gets more rainbow-y. I’m a purple rank survivor, and I get to be the only purple in a sea of red. Or me and three brown ranks with a red rank killer... or me, with another purple and some green survivors vs a brown rank killer lol


    I play killer, yellow rank, and I get nothing but red/purple rank survivors with an occasional brown rank thrown in there. So I tend to not play killer at night as during the day, I get survivors at my rank.

    it’s a free for all and a self fulfilling prophecy of why there’s not as many killers

  • Rank 15. Getting mostly purples with the occasional red or yellow rank. It's actually for the best in my case though as I'm normally a red rank killer.